Thursday, May 31, 2012

Current Everyday Makeup (Spring/Summer2012)

So I noticed that I tend to switch up my everyday makeup look pretty often.  It usually consists of the same shades, but I like to try different brands and colors. For example, I started out doing my everyday makeup with my coastal scents warm palette and got tired of it and started using Urban Decays Naked2 palette instead. Now I'm using a combination of MAC and Lancome eyeshadows to get my everyday look and it is definitely my favorite combo. 



^ My Previous Everyday Makeup Routine ^
You can tell that it is a little lighter and more subtle than the picture below. The current look is a little but more intense but not over done.  


^ My Current Everyday Makeup Routine ^
(I hardly ever add the lashes though)

No comments:

Post a Comment